作业辅导网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

作业辅导、毕业论文、学业辅导,请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)
查看: 881|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英汉翻译16秋在线作业1

[复制链接]

4万

主题

4万

帖子

4万

积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-11-1 20:09:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
需要购买此门答案请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)
英汉翻译16秋在线作业1
试卷总分:100       测试时间:--
单选题
判断题

一、单选题(共 10 道试题,共 40 分。)V
1.  句法上下文是指 。
A. 在一个句子的范围内该单位周围的一些语言单位。
B. 该单位的超出句子范围的语言环境
C. 该词词组或句子所属的句法结构
D. 该单位周围具体的词汇单位、词和固定词组的总合
      满分:4  分
2.  评剧院里很多女演员学会了打毛衣,大都是我教她们的。
A. Many actresses in the Pingju Theatre learned to knit, in most cases I taught them.
B. Many other actresses in the pingju Theatre learned to knit as well, mostly from me.
C. Many actress in the pingju Theatre learned to knit, mostly from me.
D. Many other actress in the Pingju Theatre learned to knit as well, and in most cases I taught them.
3.  The film is a dramatic treatment of a threatened stoppage in a factory.
A. 本片是对一家工厂的一场受到威胁的罢工的戏剧的处理。
B. 本片对一家工厂的一场可能发生的罢工,进行戏剧性的处理。
C. 本片用戏剧性手法,表现了一家工厂是如何面临罢工威胁的。
D. 该片对一家受到罢工威胁的工厂进行了戏剧性处理。
4.  It is not suggested that we should never utter a syllable about the dark side of events. Of course not.
A. 我们并不提倡对事物的阴暗面可以只字不提。当然不是。
B. 这并不意味着对事物的阴暗面我们可以只字不提。当然不是。
C. 人们建议我们不应该对事物的阴暗面说三道四。当然应该不是。
D. 这并不是说应该对事物的阴暗面可以不提。当然应该不是。
5.  The numbers didn’t really add up, so the accountant went back over them.
A. 数额没有累计起来,所以会计师又把它们拿回去了。
B. 加起来的总数不对,所以会计师又拿回去了。
C. 数额没有累计起来,所以会计师又重新计算了一遍。
D. 加起来的总数不对,所以会计师又重新计算了一遍。
6.  第一次世界大战后,帝国主义对中国加紧侵略,北洋军阀政府对外妥协投降,对内残酷压迫人民,给中国带来了深重的民族危机。
A. After World WarⅠ, the imperialists stepped up their aggression against China while the Northern Warlord Government resorted to compromise and capitulation externally and to ruthless oppression of the people internally, thus landing China in a grave national crisis.
B. The imperialists strengthened their aggression against China after World WarⅠand the Northern Warlord Government externally compromised and capitulated and internally oppressed the people which brought about China a grave national crisis.
C. After World WarⅠ, the imperialists’ aggression against China and Northern Warlord Government’s external compromise and capitulation and internal oppression to the people brought about China a grave national crisis.
D. After World WarⅠ, the imperialists stepped up their aggression against China while the Northern Warlord Government resorted to external compromise and capitulation and internal ruthless oppression of the people, both of which landed China in a grave national crisis.
7.  Scarcely a week passes but she writes to her old parents.
A. 她几乎每星期都要给年迈的双亲写信。
B. 几乎过了一星期,她才给年迈的父母写信。
C. 一周过去了,她还没给年老的父母写信。
D. 几乎过了一周,但她已给年迈的双亲去了信。
8.  如今能为他的这本散文集子作序,我觉得很荣幸
A. To be asked to write a preface to his collection of essays is a great honor.
B. I find a great pleasure to ask to write his collection of essays a preface.
C. It’s a great pleasure that 1 will write him a preface of this collection of essays.
D. I find it a great honor to be asked to write a preface to this collection of his essays.
9.  五四运动的杰出的历史意义,在于它带着为辛亥革命还不曾有的姿态,这就是彻底地不妥协地反帝国主义和彻底地不妥协地反封建主义。
A. The outstanding historical significance of the May 4th Movement lies in the absence from the Revolution of 1911----its thorough and uncompromising opposition to imperialism and to feudalism
B. The outstanding historical significance of the May 4th Movement is to be seen in a feature which was absent from the Revolution of 1911, namely, its thorough and uncompromising opposition to imperialism as well as to feudalism.
C. The outstanding historical significance of the May 4th Movement lies in its thorough and uncompromising opposition to imperialism and to feudalism, which is a feature absent from the Revolution of 1911.
D. The outstanding historical significance of the May 4th Movement has a feature absent from the Revolution of 1911----its thorough and uncompromising opposition to imperialism as well as to feudalism.
10.  We talked of our plans to wed and start a family, once we were settled in Los Angeles, and we listened to the rain.
A. 我们打算一旦在洛杉矶站住脚,就结婚,开始新的生活。我们议论着,外头还下着雨。
B. 一旦在洛杉矶落住脚,我们就打算结婚,开始新的生活。我们议论着,还听着外头的雨声。
C. 我们打算一旦在洛杉矶站住脚,就结婚,组织家庭。我们一面议论,一面听着外头的雨声。
D. 一旦在洛杉矶落住脚,我们就打算结婚,建立家庭。我们一面议论着,而且一面听着外头的雨声。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
需要购买此门答案请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

作业辅导、毕业论文、学业辅导,考试辅导资料,请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|作业辅导网  

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 05:30 , Processed in 0.039177 second(s), 24 queries .