作业辅导网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

作业辅导、毕业论文、学业辅导,请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)
查看: 1192|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

北航16年6月课程考试《大学英语预备级2》考核要求

[复制链接]

4万

主题

4万

帖子

4万

积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-24 18:55:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
需要购买此门答案请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)
北航16年6月课程考试《大学英语预备级2》考核要求
试卷总分:100   测试时间:--
一、单选题(共20道试题,共40分。)
1.Her dog ran out of the yard( )the old lady opened the gate.
A. moment
B. a moment
C. the moment
D. that moment
满分:2分
2.I have finished typing all( ) the last page.
A. until
B. but
C. to
D. for
3.( )you continue in your efforts and achieve new and greater successes.
A. Would
B. Will
C. May
D. Should
4.“ You can ’ t have a medical examination without leaving your home in the future , can you  ” “ ( ) . ”
A. Yes , we can ’ t
B. Yes , I can
C. No , we won ’ t
D. No , I have
5.( )is no good leaving today ’ s work for tomorrow .
A. This
B. What
C. That
D. It
6.Tom had the paper ( )as soon as he finished( )it.
A. to be typed ….to write
B. typed… to write
C. being typed…writing
D. typed … writing
7.There won ’ t be any concert this Sunday evening , ( )
A. will there not
B. will there
C. is there
D. will it be
8.He wondered if he could slip out of the lecture hall without anyone ( ).
A. noticing
B. noticed
C. to notice
D. being noticed
9.Although in great danger, the wounded still did not want to( )from the front.
A. feedback
B. backward
C. withdraw
D. departure
10.This year’s weather isn’t as it was last year, ( )
A. wasn’t it
B. was it
C. isn’t it
D. is it
11.After talking for nearly ten hours, he( )to the government’s pressure at last.
A. expressed
B. yielded
C. decreased
D. approved
12.He asked me how long( ) going to stay in the hotel.
A. was
B. I was
C. time I was
D. time was I
13.“( )the blue bus come here  ” “ Every twenty minutes . ”
A. How fass has
B. How soon will
C. How long is
D. How often does
14.These are instruments( )in the experiment.
A. using
B. being used
C. to use
D. having used
15.Waiter:( ) Sir: OK, banana ice cream with hot chocolate sauce.
A. Are you ready to order, sir
B. What do you want to eat, sir
C. What can I do for you
D. Is that OK
16.Please stop( ) .Let’s listen to the radio.
A. arguing
B. to argue
C. be arguing
D. argue
17.By nine o’clock, all the Olympic torch bearers had reached the top of Mount Qomolangma,( )appeared a rare rainbow soon.
A. of which
B. on which
C. from which
D. above which
18.( )lovely weather we have been having these days!
A. How
B. What
C. How a
D. What a
19.A:I’m thinking of the test tomorrow. I’m afraid I can’t pass this time. B:( )! I’m sure you’ll make it.
A. Go ahead
B. Good luck
C. Cheers
D. Cheer up
20.It ( )John and Kate who helped me the other day.
A. is
B. was
C. are
D. were
二、阅读理解(共3道试题,共60分。)
    Are you aware that you actually possess six senses The sixth is a muscular sense responsible for directing your muscles intelligently to the exact extent necessary for each action you perform. For example, when you reach for an object, the sensory nerves linking the muscles to the brain stop your hand at the correct spot. This automatic perception of the position of your muscles in relation to the object is your muscular sense in action.
    Muscles are stringly bundles of fibers varying from one five-thousandth of an inch to about three inches. They have three unique characteristics, they can become shorter and thicker; they can stretch; and they can retract to their original positions. Under a high-powered microscope, muscle tissue is seen as long, slender cells with a grainy texture like wood.
    More than half of a person’s body is composed of muscle fibers, most of which are involuntary—in other words, work without conscious direction. The voluntary muscles, those that we move consciously to perform particular actions, number more than five hundred. Women have only 60 to 70 percent as much muscle as men for their body mass. That is why an average woman can’t lift as much, throw as far, or hit as hard as an average man.
1).According to the selection, the muscular sense is responsible for ______.
A. the efficiency of our muscles
B. the normal breathing function
C. directing our muscles intelligently
D. the work of only our involuntary muscles
满分:4分
2).Intelligent use of the muscles means that ________.
A. one always knows what his muscles are doing
B. one performs simple actions without working
C. one’s muscles are used only to the extent necessary for each action they perform
D. one improves muscular action consciously
3).Muscles are unique fibers because, they can ________.
A. contract
B. stretch
C. retract
D. do all of the above
4).Under a microscope, muscle cells appear to be _______.
A. textured like wood
B. colored like wood
C. smooth and red
D. short and thick
5).According to the selection more than half of a person’s body is composed of ______.
A. voluntary muscles
B. involuntary muscles
C. muscle fibers
D. sensory nerves
2.    Some years ago, a best-selling travel book told people how to travel around Europe on US$50 a day. As a young teacher, one of the biggest attractions of the job for me were the long summer holidays. I love to travel around the countries of Europe as cheaply as possible, so that I could remain there as long as I could. I took particular pride in doing so on a lot less than US$50 a day. I always avoided the “package holiday”, where everything was arranged for the tourist. I preferred instead to make my own way, traveling on local transport, being forced to learn a little of the local language, and above all mixing with the people of these countries rather than spending all my time with other people from England.
    This often meant that I was left without transport to a hotel after arriving in the middle of the night on a cheap flight to Spain or Greece for example. I would stand and watch as everyone else climbed aboard the comfortable buses provided by the tour companies, then try to find out if I could sleep for a few hours in the airport somewhere. I would watch people arrive on the beaches where I often slept to save money on accommodation, and in a strange way feel I was better than them as I was doing everything for myself. I am certain that my sense of confidence and self-esteem increased greatly because of these holidays.
    I was doing things for a fraction of the price they were paying. I was being adventurous and above all, I was meeting local people. It seemed to me that all the other tourists did was looking for other people from their own country. Why did they bother to go abroad They could meet these people at home. Also, all they ever seemed to do was complain, especially about the food. I was often able to eat for free at one restaurant in Greece where I had made friends with the owner. The tour buses full of tourists used to arrive at his restaurant after visiting a local place of interest. A Greek meal was included in the price of the tour, but when the tourists saw the Greek food, they would throw up their hands in horror and refuse to touch the food. My friend never lost his temper at such rudeness. Rather than throw good food away, the owner would give the lunches to regular customers like myself free of charge.
    Sometimes, however, I would tire of the beach or of camping and find a room where I could sleep in a bed again, have a shower in the mooring and eat breakfast in a comfortable restaurant. One day in Portugal I found my way to “Fernando’s” Hotel. For an unbelievably cheap rate, the owner gave me a room with a balcony and my own bathroom overlooking the beautiful town square. Why was he so kind I was to find out later that night.
  “Fernando’s”, it turned out, was also a discotheque, which didn’t close until 3 o’clock in the mooring. After it closed, the staff would place empty bottles in the square to be picked up by a lorry at 4 o’clock. At 5 o’clock another lorry came round to pick up the rubbish. Then, at 6 o’clock the square became a meeting place for the local fishermen who would bargain noisily to get the best prices for their catches. At 7 o’clock the square came to life again as another day began.

1).The travel book told people how to travel around Europe
A. cheaply
B. in luxury
C. for free
D. during the summer holidays
2).The tourists on package holidays paid
A. a little less than what it cost the writer
B. about the same as what it cost the writer
C. a little more than what it cost the writer
D. a lot more than what it cost the writer
3).According to the writer, most of the tourists he met on holiday
A. always seemed to want to be with other people from their won country
B. always wanted to be with friends they had come on holiday with
C. liked to spend time meeting local people
D. liked to spend their time with other Europeans
4).The writer was sometimes able to eat for free because
A. his friend owned a restaurant
B. the tour parties didn't eat the food they had paid for so the restaurant owner gave it away
C. he pretended to be part of a tour group which had already paid for lunches
D. a meal was included in the price of the tour
5).The main problem with the room in "Fernando's" was
A. the lack of facilities
B. the constant noise
C. it was so cheap
D. it overlooked the town square
3.    Nonverbal (非语言的) communication has to do with gestures, movements and closeness of two people when they are talking. The scientists say that those gestures, movements and so on have meaning which words do not carry.
  For example, the body distance between two speakers can be important. North Americans often complain that South Americans are unfriendly because they tend to stand close to the North American when speaking, while the South American often considers the North American to be "cold" or "distant" because he keeps a greater distance between himself and the person he is speaking to. The "eye contact" provides another example of what we are calling nonverbal communication. Scientists have observed that there is more eye contact between people who like each other than there is between people who don't like each other. The length of time that the person whom you are speaking to looks at your eyes indicates the amount of interest he has in the things you are talking about.
  On the other hand, too long a gaze can make people uncomfortable. The eyes apparently play a great part in nonverbal communication. Genuine warmth or interest, shyness or confidence can often be seen in the eyes. We do not always consider a smile to be a sign of friendliness. Someone who is always smiling, and with little apparent reasons, often makes us uneasy.

1).According to the passage, nonverbal communication__________.
A. can be used to talk with people who cannot bear
B. is less used than words
C. is a method often used by people who cannot speak
D. can tell something that words cannot
2).The South American__________.
A. is often unfriendly when spoken to
B. is often cold and distant when speaking
C. tends to keep a distance between himself and the person he is speaking to
D. usually stands close to the person he is talking to
3).Which of the following is NOT true
A. There is more eye contact between people who like each other.
B. Shorter eye contact shows more interest in what one is talking about.
C. Less eye contact suggests distance in relation.
D. The longer one looks at you, the more interest he has in you.
4).Too long a gaze__________.
A. indicates one's interest in the talk
B. tells you how friendly one is
C. may upset people being looked at
D. shows one's great confidence
5).Constant smiling without apparent reason__________.
A. makes people feel happy
B. makes people feel uncomfortable
C. is a sign of one's friendliness
D. is a sign of one's unfriendliness
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
需要购买此门答案请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

作业辅导、毕业论文、学业辅导,考试辅导资料,请加qq2762169544(微信:2762169544)

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|作业辅导网  

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 04:26 , Processed in 0.044610 second(s), 29 queries .