作业辅导网

标题: You really have to get very old before you realize you’re old. I’m in my mi... [打印本页]

作者: 李老师    时间: 2017-5-29 11:49
标题: You really have to get very old before you realize you’re old. I’m in my mi...
You really have to get very old before you realize you’re old. I’m in my middle fifties and I don’t feel old yet. However, sometimes I look back at my childhood and __1__ things to the way life is for today’s kids. Some things have ___2___ changed.
One area of change is television. Some changes have been improvements. Some changes, ___3__ the other hand, have been setbacks.
When I started school, most people didn’t have a television; TV was just beginning to get __4__. My father decided to go all out and buy a 15 inch black and white Motorola set. I still remember __5__ the Lone Ranger save people from the bad guys on that awesome electronic machine. That was exciting!
Now, televisions have larger pictures in full color. The pictures are ___6___ and the sound is much more realistic. The new high definition sets are made to rival movie ___7___. The variety and quantity of programming has increased greatly. There are hundreds of ___8___ and more shows than one person could ever watch. There are many fine entertainment and ___9___ shows. There’s also a lot of garbage, stuff that most parents don’t want their kids exposed to. Overall, we have more choices, and that is good.
I wonder what television will be __10___ when today’s kids are my age.
1).
A. forget
B. remember
C. compare
D. miss
      满分:2  分
2).
A. seldom
B. often
C. usually
D. certainly
      满分:2  分