作业辅导网

标题: The use of the pesticide had been banned in the United States, but the falcon... [打印本页]

作者: 李老师    时间: 2017-2-25 17:50
标题: The use of the pesticide had been banned in the United States, but the falcon...
The use of the pesticide had been banned in the United States, but the falcons were eating migratory birds from other places where DDT was still used.
        [A] authorized                [B] developed        [C] disseminated                [D] prohibited
2. The beauty of the scene filled us with enchantment.
                [A] imaginative ability        [B] nostalgia                [C] delightful influence        [D] dignity
3. I heard the soft-voiced Mrs. Flowers and the textured voice of my grandmother merging and melting.
                [A] sweet                        [B] rough                [C] gently                [D] sharp
4. In 1940 the Democrats nominated Roosevelt for an unprecedented third term.
                [A] unimportant                [B] unheard of        [C] unjustified        [D] unhampered
5. His strength is incredible -- certainly great enough to enable him to take a man in his hands and wrench his head off.
                [A] impossible                [B] unbelievable        [C] probable                [D] imaginable
6. I heard the soft-voiced Mrs. Flow

欢迎光临 作业辅导网 (http://aopeng100.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2